Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Children are effected by Racism !!
Thank you for coming to my site.I am in hopes to dicuss issues that many find uncomfortable but they are necessary to find ways to communicate with our children.Racism and hate are Taught as we all know.This is only an avenue of two possible results,Jail or Death.I don't want my children or any child for that matter to experience either,from lack of knowledge or communication.I am asking that people join me as I discuss issues and solutions.Asking for input where I may lack or not go into in depth.Many children today are living in fear not knowing what to do or where to go for help.Question:Who will help those that can't help themselves?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

All people should remember hate is not good.And i do agree our children do learn from adults and people around them as well. As a person who went through alot in this life of growing up in a family that hate was a issue i vowed to help others out to not go through this life with hate.For God not like hate. He wants his people to love each other not to hate and harm one or another. So please help on this issue if you will leave a comment to let us know how you would help out and what your thoughts are on this matter. I teach my children and grandchildren that hate is not away of life to love all not to hate. Thank you so please leave comment and lets discuss this .
ReplyDeleteYou are absolutely right. A child doesn't have any preconcieved ideas about anyone-they are taught. By thier parents or society in general they learn steriotypes-for themselves and others. Wouldn't it be nice if people just let everyone else be who they are, if parents helped thier children to have the cofidence to be themselves?
ReplyDeleteI grew up in a racist family....later in life I fell in love and married a black man...my family completly disowned me. I have family in the town I live that won't see me or my daughter because she has a biracial son. They don't want thier daughter to know she is realted to people that have married a black man or have had a mixed child...it used to bother me but now I just feel sorry for them because they claim to be christians...and I ask will heaven be segrated? Christine
ReplyDelete